Thursday 1 January 2015

26-Dec-14 to 01-Jan-15 - Review of Bank

May be this is the 100th time I think.

My method works only If you bet online. My staking plan must be followed to make money. And I'm someone who do not care how many matches I lose. I only get worried about how much loss I'm in.

Let's have a look at how my tips fared in the past week.

3 test matches and 2 lost. After 11 straight winning tips on test matches, there occurred a loss. And it occurred in such a huge fashion.

I was worried about weather in New Zealand v Sri Lanka match. But it gave me a profit of 1$. The other two matches were completely spoilt by rain. South Africa v West Indies gave me 45$ loss and Australia v India gave me 10$ loss. The Treble I took on these 3 matches also lost for another 8$.

Totally a loss of -63+1 gave me 62$ loss.

Big Bash wasn't good to start with. I tried two different strategies and both failed. But I have been keeping my eyes on In-Play, so I waited to mint money for the last three days. When many were losing I was striking gold.

26th I made a 6$ loss. 27th ended with 8$ profit. 28th again created 7$ loss. I didn't post a tip for 29th. But I was analyzing the In-Play patterns and turned around a poor series into profits. 30th marked a come back to a below average month with 20$ profit. 31st produced 40$ profit and the new year resulted in another 20$ profit. Totally a profit of 75$ was made.

The way things were going in big bash made me wait watch and strike with venom by going In Play. I'm not a fan of In-Play. If you don't play carefully it'll screw your ass.

Overall:
+75.00-62.00= 13.00$ profit

Final Bank as of 01-Jan:
242.89$+13.00$= 255.89$

Total Profit:
255.89$ From 12-Sep-2014 (155.89% in 112 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment