Thursday 22 January 2015

23-Jan-15 - New Zealand (NZ) v Sri Lanka (SL) - Cricket Betting Tips Free

Banner 768x90






bet365

I was expecting a slight change in the script for the 4th ODI. But it was an exact replica of the previous 2.5 ODIs. Strong start which is wasted by a lower order collapse in the first innings; And for the team chasing, after an initial struggle they go on to win the match.





Unpredictability has run through out this series. I'm very happy that I'm sitting on 2-1 right this series. Technically Sri Lankans are a superior side. If SL just hadn't had wasted the final overs in the previous match they would have won. So I don't want to take any risk and divert my tip to other markets for this match.



As I have posted in yesterday's BBL match I have been going through the other pre-match markets bookmakers are offering. Some markets are really interesting to me.



Dunedin has hosted only 2 ODIs. So statistically I don't have much evidence to support my tips. Also New Zealand have played against the lowly Bangladesh and Zimbabwe in those 2 matches. I'm still marginally favoring Sri Lanka to win but won't be betting on it as I'm not sure how this pitch behaves.



But in both the matches, a top order wicket has fallen cheaply in both the innings. So Sri Lanka - +26.5 and New Zealand - +28.5 looks a good bet. Also there's a batsman match bet of Ross Taylor v Mahela Jayawardene. With Ross Taylor on a very poor form I would be taking the bet on Mahela. Additionally I would be taking the runs bets on Sangakkara and Williamson based on their batting form.

Bookmaker Odds Comparison:
















































BookmakerNew ZealandSri Lanka
Bet-At-Home1.602.20
Bet3651.532.50
BetFair--
BetRally1.542.50
BoyleSports1.532.63
Ladbrokes1.612.25
Pinnacle1.602.50
Winner1.572.37





Tip

Sri Lanka 1st Wicket - Under 26.5 @ 1.83 - 1$ - Ladbrokes

New Zealand 1st Wicket - Under 28.5 @1.83 - 1$ - Ladbrokes

Batsman Match Bet - Taylor v Mahela - Mahela (-2.5) @ 1.83- 3$ - Ladbrokes

Sangakkara - Over 30.5 @ 1.83 - 3$ - Ladbrokes

Williamson - Over 30.5 @ 1.83 - 3$ - Ladbrokes




Bank as of 21-Jan: 308.13$












The #1 Free Cricket Betting Tips Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment